Whitemarsh Commons, Whitemarsh Township
Montgomery County, PA
Envision converted an historic 1869 Manor House into 13,000 square feet of prime office space and handled all the renovation, fit out and lease negotiation of all the available space. Two additional brand new buildings were taken through the approval process and built onto the parcel. The result is 13,000 square feet of prime space within ½ mile of the intersection of the PA Turnpike and the Northeast Extension. Envision owns and manages the property.